Global Prayer Targets
The Year of FAITH
This is an excerpt from Jane’s blog, The Year of Faith.
Together, we greet the new year, 2019. The number nineteen is the number of FAITH!!
I have sensed the Lord saying to me that in 2019 we will see an increase in both light and darkness. Each will be more pronounced. The light will shine brightly and the darkness will become more dense. I also sense there will be something serious occurring in the United States this next year, but we are to guard our hearts against fear. He is with us and is increasing the territory under our feet.
Just keep walking forward in both alignment and authority; alignment with Heaven and with each other. The increased authority will flow out of increased relationship. Walk in faith. Explore faith. Let faith increase.
I close with this word from Romans 1:17, “The just shall live by faith!”
This is a season of rising in faith, which means there will also be things in our lives that cause our faith to grow. I can see you standing taller from here!
He Who Began a Good Work
This is an excerpt from Jane’s blog. For the complete blog, go to Grateful for His Faithfulness.
I opened the conference with several testimonies from scripture that enforce the truth of God’s faithfulness to His people and the ‘right time’ of His intervention in their lives. While it may seem that there are times of divine delays in response to our prayers, the reality is that He always honors His own Name and nature. Think about the fact that there was a 13-year period of time from the promise to Abraham and Sarah regarding a son, to the fulfillment of that promise. The bent over woman with the spirit of infirmity for 18 years in Luke 13 show us the thread of His reliability and constancy found throughout scripture. God who has begun a good work through Aglow can be counted faithful to see it through.
- Being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ. Philippians 1:6
- Trust in the Lord and do good. Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness. Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:3-4
- Then the Lord said to me, “You have seen well, for I am watching over My word to perform it.” Jeremiah 1:12
- What are the promises of God to Aglow? What are the promises of God to you? Declare the faithfulness of the Lord and expect to see the fulfillment of every promise.
God Has Given You Air Supremacy! Heaven to Earth Declarations to Propel the Kingdom
The apostolic, prophetic, praying church around the world has now established air supremacy over the enemy. You have air supremacy! Now go deal with the enemy and relentlessly drop “bombs” from the Heavenlies on him until he is no longer able to resist you. – Dutch Sheets at the Aglow Jubilee Conference.
In aerial warfare, air supremacy is the highest level of dominance when one side holds complete control of the skies. God has given us this domination over the works of the darkness in the earth. Decree the Kingdom of Heaven into the nations! Drop spiritual “bombs” that defeat the works of darkness on earth.
We stand in the authority of Isaiah 22:22 - The key of the house of David I will lay on his shoulder. So he shall open, and no one shall shut; and he shall shut, and no one shall open.
- We take the key to the house of David and close the spiritual gates over unreached nations of the world to the prince of darkness and death. Ephesians 2:2; John 10:10
- We open gates of nations to the Prince of Life and Peace. Acts 3:15; Isaiah 9:6
- We welcome You, KING of GLORY!
- We declare that what God has opened no man or spirit of darkness can shut. What God has closed, no man or spirit of darkness can open. Revelation 3:7
- O Lord of the Harvest send out Your laborers to the harvest fields. Give Your Aglow men and women vision to see the fields that are ripe. Lord, open doors of opportunity to impact nations for You. Take us out of our comfort zones and enlarge our hearts us with Your heart for the lost. Luke 10:2
- We answer Your call with “YES Lord, send me!” Isaiah 6:8
- Anoint us to go into the highways and hedges and compel them to come in, that Your house may be filled! Luke 14:23
- O Lord of the Increase may the seeds You have scattered over the earth bring forth a hundred-fold Harvest for Your kingdom! I Corinthians 3:7, Matthew 13:8
- We declare that Aglow is propelling Your Kingdom to every nation on earth. We shall proclaim the gospel to set the captives free! Luke 4:18
- Bring forth powerful Kingdom communities for Your Glory!
- O Desire of All Nations shake the nations so that they will come and fill Your glorious temple! Haggai 2:6-7
- Let the earth be filled with Your glory and Your praises so that the earth may yield her increase! Psalm 67:6
- We call in the increase from the north, south, east and west -- COME! -- so the Lord’s barns may be filled with wheat, and “the righteous will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father!” Matthew 13:30, 43
Crush Chaos and Take Mountains
God has given us spheres, territory, authority, and it is time to push out the boundaries of those spheres. From the beginning, God told us what dominion would look like and it was male and female. This is the army God is raising up! – Jane Hansen Hoyt, Aglow International President/CEO
Crush Chaos – The God of peace will crush Satan under your feet. Romans 16:20
Take Mountains – Declare that the Kingdom of Heaven! Give me this mountain! Joshua 14:12
France – There has been much chaos and confusion throughout France with protests over severe economic concerns based on government decisions. People are suffering. The government needs solutions.
Sri Lanka – Rejoice! Sri Lanka is a testimony to the power of God in government to crush chaos and take mountains. The nation was recently plunged into confusion, chaos and economic crisis due to a questionable announcements and decisions made by the President regarding the Prime Minister and Parliament and appoint a new cabinet. Supreme Court judges were appointed to look into these decisions headed by a Chief Justice who, as a Believer in Christ, stated they would abide by the principles of Micah 6:8. Questionable decisions have been overturned and the government is again being aligned according to their constitution. Order is being restored. Praise the Lord!
- Declare that all influences of darkness are crushed. Declare the Peace of God will continue to bring order to chaos, wisdom instead of confusion and stability instead of economic crisis.
- Pray for the President to hear the wisdom, righteousness and justice of God and godly counsellors in making decisions that bless the nation. Pray for Christian parliamentarians as they stand up for justice and truth. May their voices will be heard and may they be protected. We proclaim righteousness on the mountain of government in Sri Lanka.
- Pray for the judiciary that they will be filled with wisdom from heaven and courageous to make rulings that are just and right for the nation. Deuteronomy 1: 16, 17
- Declare that political leaders, the judiciary and citizens are aligned with the purposes and promises of God.
- Declare that spiritual leaders in the nation stand together in unity and the power of the Holy Spirit. Declare the power of God’s Presence in the Church of Sri Lanka guards all that is good and righteous and overflows with the Fruit of the Spirit to bless the nation.
- God reigns in Sri Lanka!
Anti-Human Trafficking – Special Prayer Call January 14
Let us come boldly to the throne of grace, to obtain MERCY and find grace to help in time of need. Hebrews 4:16
Aglow, this is our opportune time to stand before the Throne of Grace in the governmental authority we have been mantled with. We are committed to stand until the fullness of His Mercy and Grace have been poured upon the nations.
- Call Time: 10 PM Eastern / 7 PM Pacific.
- Call in phone number: 712-775-8896. Please note this is a US phone number.
- Access Code: 754058
Is this not the fast that I have chosen: to loose the bonds of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, to let the oppressed go free, and that you break every yoke? – Isaiah 58:6
- Prayer breaks chains and gives favor that is supernatural. It enables rescue and puts people in the right place at the right time.
- January 11, 2019 is National Human Trafficking Awareness Day.
Aglow in the Gates of Nations
We are praying for Aglow to be affiliated in every nation of the world. We are very close to reaching that goal. Let’s continue to move forward together, a company of champions and global leaders of significance, to see Every nation touched, every heart changed.
- Pray that more would hear the call to "go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation" and then answer the call with "yes, Lord. Send me!"
- Pray for passion to fulfill Jesus’ apostolic commission to establish the Kingdom of God in the nations.
- Pray that an Aglow Prayer Group will be established in the capital cities of these nations.
- Pray for Aglow to establish powerful Kingdom Communities founded on the fullness of Christ in these nations.
- Pray there is an opening for Aglow International to cultivate a presence in this nation that creates an atmosphere of celebration, impartation and restoration.
- Pray for Christians in these nations to grow in courage and an overcoming spirit
- Pray also for these Emerging Nations where Aglow is affiliated with fewer than five groups: Vanuatu, Vietnam, Virgin Islands (British), Virgin Islands (American), Wales
- AglowGlobalPrayer.org provides prayer information for every nation
- Complete list of Operation Every Nation nations and their capital cities.
More Ways to Propel the Kingdom
Visit these pages for more opportunities to Propel the Kingdom through Aglow International:
- Jane’s Blog
- Anti-Human Trafficking
- Men of Issachar
- Men of Issachar Blog
- Prayer Blog
Follow Aglow on Twitter @Aglowprayer. Global prayer updates and encouraging prayer keys are sent out several times each week through Twitter. This is a great way to stay connected in prayer.
Aglow Prayer on Twitter is also available in Portuguese @AglowPrayerPT.
Jane Hansen Hoyt