Aglow is extremely blessed to have formed relationships with others that walk along side us bringing strength and understanding to our Israel and Islam mandates.
- Al Hayat - The guiding purpose and vision of Al Hayat Ministries is to boldly reveal the truth about Islam and bring the light of Jesus Christ to Muslims around the world, to unveil the deceptions of Islam, and minister to searching hearts worldwide.
- Arab Lights - Dr. Rev. Victor Khalil is one of Aglow's International Advisors-at-Large and works closely with Aglow to bring understanding of the issues and challenges of the Arab world.
- The Israel Project (TIP) is a non-profit educational organization that provides factual information about Israel and the Middle East to press, public officials and the public. The Israel Project is not affiliated with any government. TIP has a team of trusted middle east multi-lingual experts and former reporters that provides journalists and leaders with fact sheets, backgrounders and sources. TIP regularly hosts press briefings featuring leading Israeli spokespeople and analysts that give journalists an opportunity to get information and answers to their questions face-to-face.
- Revive Israel - Asher Intrater, prophet and teacher, has been a long-time friend of Aglow. The goal of Revive Israel Ministries is to help foster revival in the land of Israel.
- Tikkun International is a Messianic Jewish umbrella organization for an apostolic network of leaders, congregations and ministries in covenantal relationship for mutual accountability, support and equipping to extend the Kingdom of God in America, Israel, and throughout the world. Aglow is in relationship with Dr. Dan Juster and other leaders in the Tikkun International family.
The websites listed below provide accurate and dependable information about Israel and Islam.
- Center for Security Policy is a non-profit, non-partisan national security organization that specializes in identifying policies, actions, and resource needs that are vital to American security.
- Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America is a media monitoring, research and membership organization devoted to promoting accurate and balanced coverage of israel and the Middle East. Camera fosters rigorous reporting, while educating news consumers about Middle East issues and the role of the media.
- European Coalition for Israel - European Coalition for Israel is a joint initiative by major international Christian pro-Israel organizations with activities in Europe to address the issue of growing anti-Semitism and anti-Zionism in Europe. The coalition was formally launched on March 2, 2004 in Brussels, though the partner organizations have been working together to form the network already for several years.
- Gatestone Institute is attempting to encourage civil discourse on important issues of our time. The views expressed are not necessarily the opinions shared by those at the institute, but reflect a variety of viewpoints that may be controversial and sometimes provocative.
- Honest Reporting - Israel is in the midst of a battle for public opinion – waged primarily via the media. To ensure Israel is represented fairly and accurately “‘HonestReporting’” monitors the media, exposes cases of bias, promotes balance, and effects change through education and action. HonestReporting.com monitors the media, exposes cases of bias, promotes balance, and effects change to ensure Israel is represented fairly and accurately. We also provide educational tools and resources to anyone wishing to advocate for Israel.
- ICEJ - The official site of the International Christian Embassy Jerusalem.
- Investigative Project on Terrorism (IPT) is a non-profit research group founded by Steven Emerson. It is recognized as the world's most comprehensive data center on radical terrorist groups.
- ISRAEL ALWAYS - The mission of ISRAEL ALWAYS is to build bridges of understanding and friendship between Christian and Jewish communities across America and around the world so that together we can stand strong in support of Israel and her people.
- Israel Embassy - The official website of the Israeli Embassy to US.
- Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Israel Unity Coalition - Jerusalem news online. Since July 1991, the Unity Coalition for Israel has convened an alliance of Christian and Jewish organizations actively working together to generate support for the State of Israel. With more than 200 autonomous partners, representing more than 40 million Americans, we are the largest network of Pro-Israel groups in the world. Through this grassroots coalition, we deliver a much-needed message to the media and Congress.
- Jerusalem Post online the world's top English-language daily newspaper covering Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish people.