Stewardship is the desire to please God with how we manage the resources He has entrusted to us. He has a plan to help His people prosper.
Aglow Bible Studies on Stewardship
The Aglow website has several Bible Studies on stewardship and finances which can be found in the Bible Studies section of the site.
Christians are encouraged to be good stewards. But good stewards of what? What does the term imply? This study takes a broader look at the subject.
- The Lord is Our Financial Advisor - Part 1
Is there ever enough money for our needs? Today, many families are thousands of dollars in debt, slaves to their merciless credit cards. While it is true that consumer debt is growing and the financial plight of the world is growing, God wants us to trust Him with our finances. How about you? Is your present income adequate for your basic needs?
- The Lord is Our Financial Advisor - Part 2
Part 2 of this study takes a look at the relationship between giving and receiving. Giving and receiving are two sides of the same coin in God's economy. But Christian giving does not end with the tithe and offerings.
Crown Financial Ministries
Crown Financial Ministries is committed to providing God's people practical guidance, sound coaching and effective tools for budgeting, cash flow management and financial freedom.
Their mission is to equip servant leaders to live by God’s design for their finances in work and life to advance personal and global transformation. They have many Bible Studies and other resources available to encourage and assist you in godly stewardship.
Bible Gateway is a tool for reading and researching scripture. They also offer a library of stewardship resources, Bible studies and books on this subject.
- Biblical Financial Study Life Group Manual - Crown Financial
- Generous Living: Finding Contentment Through Giving – Ron Blue
- God and Your Stuff: The Vital Link Between Your Possessions and Your Soul – Wesley Wilmer
- Managing God’s Money: A Biblical Guide – Randy Alcorn
- Money, Possessions and Eternity – Randy Alcorn
- The Treasure Principle: Discovering the Secret of Joyful Giving - Randy Alcorn
- Wealth, Riches and Money - Craig Hill
For more information on stewardship resources contact:
Director of Donor Relations