Join us in 2018 for Aglow’s 18th journey into The Land as we celebrate Israel's 70th birthday! God had a holy purpose when He brought forth this ministry and that purpose has increased and increased with time. He formed a company of men and women who are not afraid of challenges. We are trained, formed, and fit for the day in which we live.
Highlights on this trip include:
- Baptism in the Jordan River
- Communion at the Garden Tomb
- Dead Sea
- Garden of Gethsemane
- Masada Fortress
- Prayer on the Ramparts (Walls) of the Old City Western Wall
- And much more!
- Spanish translation will be available for both the WOW seminar and the entire tour.
"Land and Air" package: $3,849
- Round trip flights Newark, JFK -Tel Aviv / DELTA Airlines
Other departure cities available
- 1 night The Sharon Hotel, Herzilya
- 3 nights Gaia Beach Hotel, Tiberias
- 2 nights Dan Panorama Hotel, Tel Aviv
- 4 nights The Dan Hotel, Jerusalem
- 19 Meals: 9 Breakfasts, 10 Dinners
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of an English-speaking guide throughout. Other languages may be available based on a minimum of 35 passengers.
- Entrance fees per itinerary
Special Watchment on the Wall Seminar in Israel
April 20 – 21 2018
This year on our journey to Israel, you can attend a WOW seminar before the tour begins! You will then be commissioned as a Watchman on Mount Scopus in Jerusalem.
As a Christian are you aware of the current impact our global society has upon Israel and, in turn, how Israel directly effects world events? Can you answer what it means to “stand with Israel?” Do you understand the times with clarity, drawing wisdom from the panorama of history and biblical truth so that you can hit the mark in prayer? Are you able to effectively explain to a non-believer why Israel has a right to exist?
Attend the Aglow International “Watchmen on the Wall” seminar and you can answer “YES!” You’ll come away with a solid understanding of the issues, interspersed with targeted doses of historic and biblical truth that will enable you to discern what is real and what is media distortion. You will become fully equipped to be an effective spokesperson for Israel and the people that God has called the “Apple of His Eye” and know how to stand in the gap for the land and the people.
What Is Watchmen On The Wall?
Watchmen on the Wall is designed to educate and equip believers by providing them with a Biblical framework for understanding and accurately communicating issues regarding Israel, past and present. The program is a valuable tool that enables intercessors to pray more effectively for the issues facing the land and people of that nation, and to speak up knowledgeably about Israel and the Middle East.
As a participant in the WOW seminar in Israel, you will have the opportunity to be commissioned in a special ceremony in Jerusalem. You will also receive a manual in binder form containing curriculum written by knowledgeable and seasoned Christian leaders who have a heart for Israel.
WOW Seminar Package
$599 pp in twin room
$777 for single
(This is in addition to the cost of any tour package.)
- 2 nights The Sharon Hotel, Herzilya Israel
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Arrival Transfer Ben Gurion Airport to Hotel
- Study Material
IMPORTANT NOTE: Is this trip right for you?
Because of the physical intensity of the Aglow tour, we want you to be aware of the physical requirements so that you can enjoy the experience. You must be able to walk unassisted for at least one mile, and some days require 3-4 miles of walking as we are touring throughout the day. The terrain is often uneven, and there are also narrow stairways to climb at some of the sites we visit.
Please be sure you are able to meet the physical requirements. If you find you are unable to keep up with the large group from your bus, you will need to remain on the bus or in your hotel.