General Information (in alphabetical order):
55th Anniversary Dessert Reception:
The Dessert Reception will take place on Thursday, November 3, 2022, from 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM. The reception is limited to 400 guests due to room capacity. Ticket registration will sell out quickly, be sure you register early! The reception will be held in the Gateway East/West & Terrace rooms on the 18th floor of the Hyatt Regency at the Arch. Please bring your ID to the wristband distribution table on the 4th floor outside of the Grand Ballroom to pick up your reception wristband. Wristbands will be checked at the door to the reception. Should any details change about the reception location, time, or wristband pick-up, registered attendees will be notified via email. If you have any questions please call Aglow International Headquarters at 425-775-7282.
St. Louis Lambert International Airport (STL) -the airport is 15-20 minutes from Hyatt Regency at the Arch
*Aglow does not have an agreement with, nor an endorsement of the below listed businesses to and from the airport:
- Avis Car Rental - discounted rates to Aglow attendees. Please be sure to check Avis Hours of Operation with your flight schedules.
- www.avis.com – Group discount code: J944930
- Avis reservation phone number: 1 (800) 331-1600- attendees should provide Avis reservation agents with the discount number to ensure they receive the best available car rental rates.
- Discount effective from seven days prior to the event until seven days after the event.
- Hotel Shuttle: Hyatt Regency at the Arch does not have a Shuttle Service to or from the Airport
- Please make arrangements transportation arrangements on your own.
- www.avis.com – Group discount code: J944930
- Uber – A popular option. To access Uber customers must first download the app from the Google Play store or the Apple App Store.
- The average rate to downtown St. Louis from Airport (STL) is $20-$30
- Downloading/activating Uber requires a credit card to be entered into your Uber app. The payment is taken directly from this card- tipping is not required. Once the app is on the device people will be able to see:
- Closest Uber to their location
- Approximate wait time
- Cost to destination
- Picture of the driver
- Reviews of the driver
- You can select the Uber you would like to use and be picked up within the time provided. The credit card on file is charged the appropriate fees and no cash exchanges hands. After the ride, the passenger has the opportunity to rate the driver AND the driver has the opportunity to rate the passenger.
There are many economical dining options close by and in St. Louis, and also in the hotel.
Housing opens on May 9, 2022.All reservations must go through the Hyatt Regency. Housing information will be found in the brochures and posted on the website. Reservations can be made the following way:
- Online: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/group-booking/STLRS/G-AGL2
- Phone (U.S. Callers): (877) 803-7534 (Please state that you are with Aglow and provide code: G-AGL2)
Please note- Self Parking is limited and not always available.
No Airport Transportation:
Due to COVID restrictions, hotel guests will need to make their own arrangements for transportation to/from the airport. Suggested Airport: St. Louis Lambert International Airport (STL) – The hotel is approximately 20 minutes from the airport.
2022 Conference Registration:
Registration opens on May 9, 2022. Registration can be made by mail, phone, or Internet. Internet registration is highly encouraged.
- Internet: https://www.aglow.org/events/2022-aglow-conference/registration
- Mail: Aglow International, Conference Registrar, PO Box 1749, Edmonds, WA 98020
- Phone: 425-775-7282
- Your registration for the conference constitutes your permission for Aglow International to use your picture, in the event your image appears in a video or still picture. A personal recording of general sessions, in either audio or video format, is prohibited.
May 9 to Oct 10, 2022
Due to a recent reduction of Global Partner fees, there is no global partner discount for conference registration. Registration is not needed for children who will be sitting on a lap and not in their own chairs.
Details coming soon.
The average temperature in St. Louis, MO during the month of November– 50o F for the average high - 34o F for the average low.
Central Time Zone (UTC-5)
Note: Central Standard Time starts at 2 AM, November 6, 2022. Our last General Session is on Sunday, November 6, 2022.
We encourage Aglow constituents to bless those in the service industry in the conference city for all of their hard work in making Aglow feel welcome.
Aglow will not be coordinating tours in St. Louis, MO. However, the St. Louis Gateway Arch is only steps away from the entrance to the Hyatt Regency at the Arch. We encourage those interested to learn more about the Gateway Arch if they are interested: www.gatewayarch.com Individuals will be responsible to plan their own visits and securing their own tickets (ticket purchases available on the Gateway Arch website).
Volunteers: Aglow needs volunteers! If you are interested in volunteering in the following areas please call Aglow at (425)775-7282. We are looking for volunteers in the following areas:
- Information/Lost & Found
Webcast registration will open soon. As it is updated, all webcast registration information can be found online at www.aglow.org.
Last but not least and definitely not out of order: Pray!
We declare that:
- God can provide financial resources for those called to attend!
- Those who are called to volunteer will follow that calling!
- Housing and registration will run smoothly!
- The weather will be beautiful and not hinder anyone from attending!
- All staff and volunteers will be in good health and strength!
- Aglow will find favor with our vendors and suppliers!
If you have any further questions, please contact Aglow at 425-775-7282.