I was glad when they said unto me, 'Let us go into the house of the Lord.' Our feet have been standing within your gates, O Jerusalem! - Psalm 122
Aglow will be standing within the gates of Jerusalem for our 2019 Jerusalem Convocation!
- Dates: September 8-17, 2019 (convocation and 6-day tour.)
- Theme: A Right Time for Israel.
- Speakers: Jane Hansen Hoyt, Asher Intrater - Revive Israel, Dan Juster - Restoration from Zion.
- Hotel: Dan Jerusalem Hotel, Mount Scopus.
- Registration: Online registration only for overflow room seating
I truly believe that this is what the Lord has indicated for Aglow in 2019. I see our relationship with Jewish believers connected to our Kingdom mandate, with Jerusalem as the center of all – the ultimate seat of His Government. - Jane Hansen Hoyt
Convocation Space is Limited
The Convocation and Tour Packages with Gate 1 are FULL. About 60 spaces are still available in the Overflow Room. Because we are receiving some cancellations, you may check with Gate 1 BEFORE registering with Aglow for the Convocation ONLY to see if they have any space; otherwise you will need to secure your own hotel and transportation in Israel while attending the Convocation. And if details for going to Israel aren’t working out, consider inviting friends over to watch by webcast!
If Israel requires a prearranged visa for visitors from your country, make sure to have a visa before starting the registration process. (US citizens and select countries do not require visas to enter Israel.) Follow this link for a list of countries from which visitors to Israel are required to present a visa.
Registration for convocation and optional 6-day tour is a two-part process accessed through Aglow.org:
|1.||ALL participants register for Convocation with Aglow: $250. Register with Aglow before going to Gate 1 Travel.|
Register with Gate 1 Travel: $300 (non-refundable; applied to cost of package.)
Because we have intentionally chosen to go to Jerusalem in September, which is peak season, costs are higher than the rest of the year. Here are some ways to cut your costs:
- Pay by cash or check and save 5%.
- Gather 9 friends who book and pay for both the convocation and tour and receive one free convocation hotel and tour package. $250 for Convocation still required for the free pkg. (9 paid and 1 free requires all to be housed in the same hotel)
Cancellation and Transfer Policy
- NO refunds will be issued after June 30th.
Health and Mobility Issues Policy
Aglow International does not advise anyone with health issues or mobility issues to travel on our Aglow Israel Tours. The travel in Israel is quite demanding. You must be able to handle your own luggage; be able to navigate and wait in long airport lines; walk well and on your own on uneven and stony, bumpy roads to access tour sights. We ask people not to travel on this trip unless advised and cleared by their doctors if they have health issues.
Not able to attend in person? Webcasting will be available in English, Spanish and French. The cost is $250. Register for the webcast.
There will be 9 languages translated at the Convocation. Those 9 languages are:
- Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Indonesian, Danish, German, Chinese (Cantonese), and Napalese.
- Attendees at the convocation, seated in either the main auditorium or the overflow room, will be able to hear the messages translated in one of these languages.
- The translators will sit in a translation booth and the listeners will use headphones to hear their translation.
And there will be 5 possible languages in which the webcast will be livestreamed. Those 5 languages are:
- English and Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean if requested.
- Webcast attendees needing other languages can be encouraged to subscribe to the English webcast and arrange for someone to translate to the group.
God bless you as you prepare for this historic event.